Description/Purpose: This is the Support Specialist guide to assist a user after their account is disabled for not having 2-Step/MFA Authentication set up.
Clients having issue: NewcrestImage users that have a Box storage account that they are unable to access after a push to adopt MFA use.
1. Go to Box.com and login using the credentials from 1password.
2. Go to the Admin Console.
3. Click on "Users & Groups". Search for the user with the search bar and click on the account with their name.
4. In the Status field click on the drop-down menu and switch the Status to "Active".
5. Communicate with the user:
- Let the user know why their account was disabled:
- Because accounts that did not have 2-Step Authentication set up were deactivated for security.
- and that you would be happy to temporarily reactivate their account so that they may set up 2-Step Authentication.
- In addition, provide the user with the Knowledge Base Article: