This guide will outline how to create a email Signature.
Please note that your Signature will need to be setup separately on Outlook, Office 365 online, and any devices you may have.
Create your Signature in Outlook
- Create a new email message
- On the Message tab, in the Include group, choose Signature > Signatures
- Under Select signature to edit, choose New
- In the New Signature box, type a name for the Signature
- Under Choose default signature, select the Signature for both New messages and Replies/forwards
- Under Edit signature, type in your Signature
- Click OK to save your Signature
Create your Signature Online
- Sign in to Office 365 on your computer or tablet by opening a Web Browser.
- Go to office.com.
- Click Sign in.
- Type your user name and password, and then select Sign in.
- On the nav bar, choose Settings > Mail
- In the left navigation menu select Mail > Layout > Email signature
- Under Email signature, in the text box, type in your Signature
- Select Automatically include my signature on new messages I compose
- Optional - Select Automatically include my signature on messages I forward or reply to
- Click Save, to save your signature